Friday, May 25, 2012

Race Day


On Saturday Molly participated in her first race, our city's 'Fun Run'.  The pre race to our city's 5K and 10K.  She loved it and still continues to let everyone know she came in 1st place out of the 3 wheelchair runners.  She was very proud of her first race ribbon. Thank you buddies for granting her wish of going fast the whole mile! Cheers and tears from this mama!
And for the Thumbprint of God?  He was there for our sweet gal!  As Molly approached the finish line Indescribable by Chris Tomlin was playing on the loud speaker.  I did a double take not really believing that a K Love song she loves was playing over the loud speaker.  After the race, I so second guessed myself that I actually emailed the events coordinator and asked about it...and yes, it was playing..........I call it confirmation.  Confirmation that our darling Molly is one special girl created perfectly in our eyes!  I call it confirmation from our Courageous Unique Amazing Gal's Maker who knows her by name!
You can listen to the song here.



waiting for race to begin

surprised to see her so soon

happy she is in the lead...ran with her arms the whole way

her fast buddies...Abby on right was the wheelchair race coordinator

AND THEN...This came across my email this morning...call it continuing confirmation...

I WILL REJOICE OVER YOU
I, the Lord your God, am with you. I am mighty and able to save you. I want you to be convinced that I take great delight in you. Allow Me, and I will quiet you with My love.
I “will rejoice over you with singing.”
FROM  ZEPHANIAH 3:17
WARRANTY NOTES: The songs of God’s love are everywhere around us, all the time.




No comments:

Post a Comment