Wednesday, March 23, 2011

20 Fingerprints


Still waiting on our final piece of paperwork before our dossier can head off to China, BUT...
I have been diligent in calling the CIS (Citizenship and Immigration Services), like every other day, :) and today I found out that our fingerprints are good to go! The sweet officer I spoke with said, "Would you like me to put a note in your file stating that your fingerprints are complete?" My response, after thanking God (I was silently praying the whole time she was logging in and checking), "Hallelujah Yes, Ma'am"! I then asked her if she dealt with a lot of crazy adoptive mamas in her job. And guess what she said? "Just a a few crazy ones out there, most are very nice and easy to work with." From my experience? I kinda think she was just being nice!
Now, we just have to be assigned an officer to review our file and approve us!
Come on paperwork! Day 52 and counting!

2 comments:

  1. Come ON, PAPERWORK!!!!! I want to meet Miss Molly Grace THIS SUMMER!!!!! Oh, Mo...you are just crazy awesome, that's all. :) Looking forward to the next post, lady.

    ReplyDelete