Monday, March 7, 2011

A Name and A Family


LIKE COLD WATER TO A WEARY SOUL IS GOOD NEWS FROM A DISTANT LAND.
Proverbs 25:25

Praise God!
Last week some pretty amazing stuff happened.
On Monday, February 28th we finally named our newest daughter. Here is the conversation at dinner:
Me: Ok guys can we all talk about what we want to name her?
Lucy: YES! We have to decide!
Noah: I don't care as long as it is normal. Mom, you do not pick normal names!
Mei Mei: Name who?
Bill: Ok, it is 6:28 by 6:40 we will have a decision (obviously hubby knows I am indecisive and need pressure). I like Elizabeth.
Me: Well, I love Elizabeth but I think it is too long for her to write :)
Me: Oliver, Noah, Lucy, Elizabeth, and Lilian
Oliver: Yea, It doesn't go.
Meanwhile, I am sweating time is ticking away!!!
Bill: Well, you can call her many names...Lizzie, Ellie, Beth, etc...
Me: yea, but her name is still long if it is Elizabeth.
Lucy: Well, I like Molly, I said that from the beginning.
Me: I like Molly, I hate making decisions!
Bill: Mo, it is a name!
Time is still ticking!!! I look at the clock.
Noah: Molly is a normal name.
Oliver: I like it, but I still like Emily.
Mei Mei: I thought her name was Amy?
Bill: Well, it is 6:40. Molly Grace it is.
Mo: But wait, can't we talk a little more?
Bill; No, we decided and time is up. Begins to clear dishes :)
Sooooo.....
HER NAME IS MOLLY GRACE AND WE LOVE IT!!

4 hours later I get word that our care package arrived in Guilin and Molly Grace will find out she has a family who loves her dearly and cannot wait to love on her!!

Amazing News!!

No comments:

Post a Comment