Friday, April 15, 2011

Friends WOW Friends


What can I say?
My friends are wonderful
and they are WOWING me!
God is moving!
Back a few months ago a couple of my friends told me they would love to help put something together to fund raise for our precious daughter to come home to her forever family. Well, some of my other friends jumped on board and now?

Molly's Shower of Hope is a reality!

An afternoon for the women of our community to socialize, shop, enter some raffles, and enjoy a little wine and champagne to boot!
I am WOWED at the number of people and businesses who have donated items for the raffle auction...here is a sampling:

beautiful jewelry
artwork
gift cards
tickets to local events
autographed pics for the sports fans
services like a photo shoot, interior decorating, and health counseling
and
3 of my friends are donating a dinner party for 8

And these? Like, I said, are only a sampling of the many items people have donated! And me? I am WOWED! I am AMAZED! and I am so THANKFUL to God for putting friends like this in our life to help celebrate and support the adoption of our new daughter, Molly.

WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment