Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Team

The BIG appointment is over!
We have now met 'our team'...the players are:

a neuromuscular doctor
a nutritionist
a genetic counselor
an orthopedic surgeon
a research doctor
a pulmonologist
a physical therapist
and a
a cardiologist
Thankfully, cardiology is not an issue so he stands on the sidelines :)
We think we have a pretty good line up to care for our beautiful gal!

Our sleep study was preceded by an 8 hour long 'Team Meeting' and our gal was the shining star!

She was a dream to entertain and entertained 'The Team' in return! I think she stole a few hearts once again!

Many questions answered for mom and dad.
New ones always on the mind ready to ask.


Daddy the Artist

"That really does NOT look like me!"

"On to another room? Are you kidding me?"

Gathering stickers along the way BUT holding out for the gift shop!

"Finally, I can watch TV in peace!"

But not for long.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I guess we probably have a team something like that ahead of us too. I am ready though because I'm ready for him to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by & say thanks for the comment. I was so surprised & overjoyed to discover that you're Molly's family!

    ReplyDelete