Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Weekday Lunch

 One of my favorite things about our schools is that the kids get one hour for lunch. It is an open campus for all 3 schools so between the hours of 11:40 and 12:40 kids can stay at school and eat, go home and eat, go out to eat, or who knows what (not so much my favorite choice).   So far, we have been lucky..our kids, once in junior high choose to come home everyday.  I LOVE IT!!!!!
Not only do we have 4 of our 5 coming home each day we also have friends!  I LOVE IT!  Here is my life after 12:40...

Here is what we served up this day...PB and J, Shrimp Ramen Noodles, Beef Ramen Noodles, rice, chicken and beef broth, TJ pizza...yep, we all have different tastes and lunch is the one meal when the kids get to make their own choice...I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. I loved that too! Miss it. Your house is definitely a home for many.

    ReplyDelete