Sunday, September 9, 2012


Remember this?



Our sweet Molly sharing her testimony.
Because of this...

One of these Young Lifer's is now a believer.  
 Kris shared with me the other day how after hearing Molly's story this Young Lifer could no longer be mad at God for the things in her life and if Molly could trust God with all she has endured then she could too and has turned it all over to God.   
Our sweet Molly has given another the beautiful gift of God's Grace and eternal life! What a gift to give someone!
When we were talking to Molly about this Young Lifer becoming a believer Molly's response was...
"Awwww, only one?" 
and then...
"Who was that Peter? What was he called?"
"A disciple?"
"Yes! So I am a disciple?" "Yay, I am a disciple, I am a disciple!" 
Yes, beautiful Molly you are a disciple! Changing lives one at a time!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love this child!!!

    A disciple, indeed!

    Please give Molly a big ole hug from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... that Molly! She is so beautiful, inside and out!!
    oxoxo!
    P.S. I've been meaning to write to say THANK YOU for the package for Jude, he absolutely LOVED it! He's completely hooked on Legos now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly,

    What a wonderful opportunity you have to be a disciple!! Jesus shines through you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete